Wednesday, March 14, 2007

shut up and listen

I don't like being jerked around. Yes, I'm lazy. I procrastinate as often as I can and I try to get away with anything if I can. When I am not in the mood, you cannot make me do anything. At least not well enough. And you would have to ask me nicely, beg even. If not, I'm out.

Oh I love doing things, and call me crazy because yes, I can even love responsibility. BUT with the right motivation. Otherwise, I become a fickle, fickle being. I become so slippery I will slide away, no, slink away. I will be still, I can be as dependable as can be. But you have to handle me ever so carefully. Or else, all you'll get is a half-hearted nod. And that's if you're lucky.

See here's the thing, I can be anything you want me to be. I will do it beautifully you will have tears in your eyes when I'm done. On my own terms.

(If anyone is wondering, I'm fuckin pissed off. I want to scream. And if you run into my father, be sure to mention all of the above to him. I will be eternally grateful. Now excuse me while I try to simmer down.)

No comments: