Monday, September 01, 2008

september

Okay, it's my birthday month. Along with a handful of others. It's good to know I'm growin a year older with some crazy/beautiful people. hehe

So, before I rant about getting old (grr), here's some interesting things to note about my/our birthday month.

  • According to the Georgian calendar, September is the ninth month. But, on the Roman calendar, it was the seventh month. September has had 29 days, and 31 days; but, since the time of the emperor Augustus, it has had only 30 days.
  • Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
  • Children's Good Manners Month (how ironic)
  • Cholesterol Education Month (who knew?)
  • John Gruelle received a patent for the Raggedy Ann doll in September 7, 1915 (my birthday hehe)
  • 9/11 (who would ever forger what that means)
  • Gemstone: Sapphire
  • Flower: Morning Glory
  • Zodiac sign: Virgo and Libra
I'm obviously bored. Not a good way to start any month. hehe

No comments: