Saturday, October 11, 2008

take a deep breath

For everything there is a season and time... And right now, I am so ready for some F.U.N!

It's been a while since I've really taken time off from all the drama of my life. But finally, I'm leaving for Bacolod tomorrow to meet up with my boyfriend. From there, we'll be off to Cebu for our first road trip together. Wee!

So...

  1. I might not be able to update that much this coming week although I'll try.
  2. I can't wait to see the Cebu-based brilliant bums.
  3. I can't wait to introduce my boyfriend to my friends for the first time. (People, be gentle. hehehe)
  4. I can't wait to do some damage in Cebu. I miss getting crunk with my people. *wink*
  5. I'm craving for coffee conversations!!!

In short... I JUST CAN'T WAIT.

Cebu... Here we come! You better be ready for me. hehehe




rock with you janet jackson

No comments: