Tuesday, February 17, 2009

back in the city...

My gosh it's been a while... I've been reading everybody else's blog today and I realized I am so behind... There have been a lot of things to write about... I got a job, Sinulog, Valentines day...

At least I have a valid reason: I was in training. And in one word it was ugtos. But I'm done with it and thankfully, I passed. =)

Well, what else... Oh yeah, Valentine's Day.

For the first time in years, I actually looked forward to it. Gerard came to Cebu and well, need I say more? haha

Guys, let's keep blogging. Ramblings will do. I mean, we don't really need to make literary essays to keep each other posted. Dava? hehehe

Aling Jello, ikaw nang naay wagi na laptop. Og mahimo... hehehehehehe And mam mich, I like one liner blogs kaya... hehehehe So let's keep it up. Promise I won't lag behind. =)

Sigh... It really feels different this time around... The last time I was in Cebu, I had no direction. Except maybe the ones goin to Vudu or some such place. When I think about that time, I don't even know what I was thinking. All I remember was that I just wanted to have fun. Which ultimitely led to downfalls. I was literally floating through a fog of confusion. In short, LOST.

Nowadays, I walk with a purpose. I guess I can say I've become grounded. Admittedly, it's thanks largely to my boyfriend. He keeps me in check. And every day, I feel good about being able to really do things on my own. To have this job (no matter how mediocre it is for some people) and earn money so that I can one day have enough to own my own business and NOT work. That's really all I want. Harhar. But yeah... That's just it for now...

Meanwhile, here's somethin I've been listenin to... Enjoy...

xoxo


Make It Mine - Jason Mraz

1 comment:

michelle said...

ma'am wagi ang grounded line part.:) applauded kaayo. aha jud mo nalabay atong gaulan na valentines? i take it wala nadayon ang nivel hills?:)